Offshore Company Formation, Registration and Setup in Dubai, UAE
ProConsult Advocates & Legal Consultants is a registered agent and one of the market leaders in offshore business consultancy; offering solutions to clients who are looking to minimize taxes, protect their assets and limit liabilities. Going offshore is the most popular & modern way of managing business as such a root offers excellent tax-efficient strategies for entrepreneurs.
There are four jurisdictions for offshore company formation in UAE. (JAFZA, RAK, RAKIA and AJMAN). Offshore company formation whether in Dubai or UAE can be undertaken only through a registered agent.
We supervise the entire process of incorporation of Offshore Company for our clients in all the above jurisdictions. It includes strategic inputs and the following services:
- Registered Office and Registered Agent Services
- Advice on appropriate legal structure of the business
- Drafting relevant legal documents
- Filing with the Registrar of Companies
- UAE Resident Directors
- UAE Resident Secretary
- Bank Account opening
Advantages & Disadvantages of off Shore Company Setups
- No minimum capital requirement
- 100% foreign ownership permitted
- Facility of opening a corporate bank account in UAE
- An offshore company enjoys the capacity and privileges of a natural person
- All shares must be fully paid when allocated and no bearer shares or differential classes of shares are allowed
- There is no requirement to depositing the capital in a UAE based bank
- Easy procedures for transfer of shares
- Availability of world class banking and investment management services
- An Off shore Company cannot rent out local premises
- Such Company cannot carry out business activities like banking, insurance, consultancy, advertising etc.
- There is no legal permission for any business operations within UAE
- Under offshore business setup visas will not be processed
We provide our clients with professional services at every step of the whole process of an offshore company formation in Dubai, UAE. Apart from aiding our clients, we conduct market research and feasibility studies, offering expert advice.
Hence, we are able to recommend the best possible options and ensure a client’s business set up is completed with minimal hassle and effort.