Indian Lawyers of ProConsult Advocates and Legal Consultants
Are you an Indian looking for an Indian legal professional from your home country, who will assist you at an affordable rate? Then, ProConsult Advocates and Legal Consultants is the best option for you.
With an outstanding experience of more than 25 years in the field of legal services, our Team ProConsult is dealing with many Indian Clients on a regular basis and we are happy to have hundreds of satisfied clients in our list so far.
Hire Indian Lawyers with Flexible Rates
Our Indian lawyers in Dubai are well-equipped with the UAE laws and equally well versed with Indian laws and can address your concerns and queries in a better way for reasonable rates.
No Language Barriers….
Taking notice of the large linguistic diversity in India, our Team ProConsult always ensure the presence of lawyers who have the mastery in speaking Malayalam, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, English and some other native languages which would enable them to connect and communicate with the Indian Clients without any difficulties.
Our Mission is to Make your Life Hussle-free
Every year, many Indians come to UAE seeking higher employment opportunities and career growth. The UAE laws on labour issues, marriage or divorce, real estate or property, are different from the Indian laws and most of the Indian expatriates are not aware of the legal procedures which are applicable in such cases. Resultantly, they often tied up in legal disputes in UAE which are expensive and stressful in nature.
In order to better serve the Indian expats who are the largest foreign community in the UAE, we have highly skilled lawyers from India who are well equipped to provide legal and consultancy services.
- Assistance in queries relating to all legal matters.
- Assistance in Marriage related issues including divorce, child custody, maintenance and drafting of divorce agreements.
- Company formation, documentation, obtaining various licenses and registrations.
- Mediation and arbitration services in matters in which out of court settlement is possible.
- Advisory/ Opinion relating to complex legal issues, both civil and criminal.
- Inheritance, wills and succession.
- Drafting of lease deeds, sub-lease agreement, leave and license deed, maintenance agreement, commercial leases of property, power of attorney, sale deeds, and other commercial agreements
- Real Estate matters
- Cheque Dishonour cases
- Travel Ban Check/ Immigration issues
To book an appointment or talk to our Lawyer, please Click Here or send us an E-mail to email@example.com