Egyptian Lawyers of ProConsult Advocates and Legal Consultants
Egypt have a long history of co-operation with the UAE. Around 4,00,000 Egyptians lives in the UAE and contribute to the nation building. Your life as an expat in the UAE would be easier and problem-free when you find a good legal partner from your home country who can understand and resolve your legal issues amicably.
Egyptian lawyers are the face of our ProConsult Advocates and Legal Consultants. Our Egyptian lawyers understand cross-border cultural and business practices and they can provide a better solution for all your legal issues. They possess vast and updated knowledge in the Court procedures and rules.
A Dedicated Team of Arabic Lawyers
Our team ProConsult is fully operational in Arabic and English. We have a dedicated team for Arabic lawyers from Egypt, managing our litigation department. Our lawyers are also recognized for their knowledge, experience, discipline and skills in representing all classes of participants.
Our Egyptian lawyers in Dubai are well-trained both locally and internationally in both civil and common law systems. We are well experienced in advising our Clients on high-profile, high-value complex matters and routinely handle cross-border and international transactions.
Our Egyptian lawyers are highly qualified professionals who have expertise in matters including Construction, Energy, Finance, Oil & Gas, Heavy Industries, Hospitality, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, Media and Transport.
- Assistance in queries relating to all legal matters.
- Assistance in Marriage related issues including divorce, child custody, maintenance and drafting of divorce agreements.
- Company formation, documentation, obtaining various licenses and registrations.
- Mediation and arbitration services in matters in which out of court settlement is possible.
- Advisory/ Opinion relating to complex legal issues, both civil and criminal.
- Inheritance, wills and succession.
For any queries or legal services, you can contact us at +971 4 3298711 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Also visit our website www.uaeahead.com