The Best Corporate Lawyers in Dubai, UAE
ProConsult Advocates & Legal Consultants provides best legal advice to corporate clients, ranging from the small and medium enterprises (SMEs), to family groups, to the Multinational Companies, all from diverse business sectors.
Our Expert Corporate Lawyers in Dubai have extensive knowledge of corporate and commercial laws and are able to structure and re-structure group of companies and organizations, and assist corporate clients in establishing their presence in the market.
ProConsult Advocates & Legal Consultants firm also advise on and draft all corporate documentation, agreements and bylaws, setting up new businesses, registering limited liabilities companies and free zone companies in Dubai and the UAE, and advise the clients on all matters of corporate governance and corporate restructuring.
Our corporate practice covers the following industry sectors:
- Banking & Investment Banking
- Construction & Property Development
- Insurance & Re-Insurance Sector
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Energy Sector
- Information Technology
We advise our clients on strategic alliances, joint venture and other models of corporate relationship. We also handle and negotiate settlements and restructuring agreements, and handle bankruptcy, liquidation and insolvency proceedings.
Our corporate services encompass:
Advising on local laws including, UAE Commercial Companies Law, corporate governance, management and board structure, right and liabilities of company directors.
Advising on legislative or regulatory changes affecting corporate governance and liability.
Advising on all forms of company incorporation and structuring, and management of share capital, in accordance with the prevailing laws, and advising on contentious shareholders disputes and termination of shareholders agreements.
Mergers and Acquisitions
ProConsult Expert Corporate Lawyers in Dubai provide advice to our clients on matters of mergers and acquisitions, and companies restructuring and reorganization, including due diligence to evaluate the corporate entity being acquired, with the ability to handle complex and cross-border legal issues promptly and effectively. We have advised several private placements and private equity deals for both issuers and investors in the United Arab Emirates.
Our Expert Lawyers are well versed in all contractual matters relating to structuring joint ventures and corporate alliances, and drafting joint venture agreements that meet the requirements of the client and accommodate the other party to the transaction, ensuring that all objectives are realized and ambiguities clarified.
Insolvency and Liquidation
Our Expert Lawyers in Dubai are also well versed in handling insolvency cases and liquidation of corporate entities in the UAE, and we have successfully handled various liquidation processes within the legal framework in the UAE. Our lawyers have a range of methods for resolving these issues and have proven expertise in assisting businesses and corporate clients in financial distress.
Some of the High-Profile Files our Expert Lawyers worked on:
- Redrafting the Memorandum and Articles of Association after listing on financial markets for leading banks in the UAE
- Structuring a Concession given by Dubai Metro and documentation for equity raising, debt financing, structuring joint ventures and SPVs with banks acting as co-investors, placement agents and lead arrangers, and reviewing all other agreements related to the project inter alia project management, development and construction, financial advisory services, marketing and media related
- Structuring a Multi-Billion Dollar Real Estate Development Project on the World Islands by Nakheel, and Drafting contracts and documentation governing equity raising, debt financing, structuring joint ventures and SPVs with co-investors, placement agents and lead arrangers, tenders and real estate development contracts, and reviewing all other agreements related to the project
- Acquisition and Development of Hotel and Resort complexes in Lybia, Sudan and Milan
- Structuring of Public-Private Partnerships
- Acquisition of Companies in European jurisdictions
- Restructuring and Redistribution of Group of Companies
- Estate Planning and formation of Family Holding Structures