Lebanese Lawyers in ProConsult Advocates and Legal Consultants
ProConsult Advocates and Legal Consultants is managed and controlled by Mr. Tony Maalouli, a Lebanese national. Mr. Maalouli possesses an intimate understanding of the local legal and economic markets as well as its governing laws and customs, and has a long history of advising in landmark UAE and cross-border complex, high-profile transactions.
Arabic and French speaking Lawyers
Our lawyers from Lebanon can communicate with you in Arabic and French apart from English. Thus, if you are a local or an Arabic or French, you can consult our lawyers and share your issues without any language barriers.
Similarity in Legal Systems
Both Lebanon and the UAE’s legal system find its roots in the French legal system and civil law. Interestingly, there are different religious Courts having jurisdiction over the personal law matters of people belongs to different religion. The Lebanese Courts applies sharia in the matters related to personal laws such as marriage, divorce, succession etc to Muslims, it is easy to our lawyers to understand the laws of UAE and can provide you better assistance in providing legal services.
- Assistance in queries relating to all legal matters.
- Assistance in Marriage related issues including divorce, child custody, maintenance and drafting of divorce agreements.
- Company formation, documentation, obtaining various licenses and registrations.
- Mediation and arbitration services in matters in which out of court settlement is possible.
- Advisory/ Opinion relating to complex legal issues, both civil and criminal.
- Inheritance, wills and succession.