We pride ourselves on our wealth of expertise and knowledge of the laws and regulations in the UAE and intimate understanding of the local legal and economic market as well as its governing laws and customs.
Corporate and Commercial Law
We operate a number of significant transactional and corporate advisory practices, and offer a full corporate and commercial law service to both U.A.E. and international business entities. Our lawyers are commercially minded and experienced in a wide range of sectors, which translates into practical and value added legal advice. Some of the services we offer in this area are the following.
- Incorporation advice
- Business Set up and Company Registration
- Free Zones
- Structuring and Restructuring Groups
- Commercial Agency Law
- Employment Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Offshore Companies Registered Agent
The Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) introduced regulations in 2003 for the establishment of Jebel Ali Free Zone Offshore Companies. Regulations were framed in a manner so as to deliver the convenience and efficiency of global offshore locations and maintain a high repute with international financial authorities. We are officially registered in the List of Approved Registered Agents in accordance with the Offshore Companies Regulations of Jebel Ali Free Zone in Dubai. Some of the services we offer in this area are the following.
- Registered Office and Registered Agent Services
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Filing with the Registrar of Companies
- UAE Resident Directors
- UAE Resident Secretary
- Bank Account Opening
Real Estate and Construction
We represent our clients in sophisticated real estate transactions ranging from the purchase of an apartment or villa to the structuring and drafting of documentation for the development of Major Real Estate Projects and the management of such projects by international operators and structuring of real estate trusts and funds. We also render but are not limited to the following legal services.
- We advise construction development companies, contractors and sub-contractors on contracts and agreements for major construction projects, as well as manage construction-related disputes.
- Reviewing and Drafting custom made tenancy contracts & commercial lease agreements.
- Representing landlords as well as tenants in disputes before the competent authorities.
Banking and Finance
We advise and assist our clients on all aspects of banking and finance law in the UAE which our lawyers are fully conversant with. ProConsult advises both lenders and borrowers on all aspects of structuring, negotiating and documenting financing transactions, including the following.
- Protocol and Banking Regulations
- Underwriting and Syndication of loans
- Loan and Security Agreements
- Agreement and Form Drafting
- Debt Recovery
- Capital Markets
We specialize in recovering both commercial and personal debts. Recovery of debt, as everybody knows, is a major problem. Nevertheless, legal consultants don’t often come up with a concerted effort or comprehensive solution to the problem. That is why we have started a new division to deal exclusively with debt recovery. We approach each case as unique and formulate strategies accordingly. Our special package in this regard offers the following advantages:
- Settlement: Our debt recovery team first tries to resolve the issue by amicable settlement. If that doesn’t work, we go to the next step of sending legal notice to the party.
- Litigation: If the first step doesn’t give the required result, our legal team takes over. Our experienced civil and criminal lawyers can handle the case effectively. Team members have been chosen for their pro-active approach to debt recovery matters and thorough use of all legal methods available to them. Cases are actioned immediately and clients updated throughout the legal process. Our clients receive a full in-depth legal service covering all methods of enforcement, arbitration and dispute resolution.
- Execution: It is not enough to win the case. A case is really won when the amount is recovered. Therefore, our execution team takes special steps to make sure that the verdict is executed. Our comprehensive and cost-effective approach can clearly provide a better solution to debt recovery problems.
ProConsult specializes in the registration & protection of intellectual property rights. Our team of experienced lawyers and support will assist you to preserve and enhance intellectual property as a valuable commercial asset.The firm’s intellectual property practice extends to all areas of the following.
- Trademark Law
- Registration of Trademarks and Patents
- Protection from Infringement and Enforcement
Information Technology and Internet Law
Our practice places emphasis on electronic business and Internet law, as well as software and computer law. We advise and represent IT companies who wish to establish a presence in Dubai Internet City. We also advise clients on legal aspects of technology transfer and electronic business, including the following.
- Electronic Contracting
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Content Licensing
- Digital Signatures
- Domain Name Infringement
- Domain Names
- Electronic Security
- Internet Liability
- Internet Licensing
- Internet Litigation
We render consultancy services for liquidators, receivers, administrators, and creditors in cases of insolvency. Our services include the following.
- Receivership and Administration
- Liquidation and Voluntary Arrangements
ProConsult provides a full range of legal services to the insurance sector. Our firm advises and represents insurers and their customers in all fields of the insurance industry including transportation, marine, cargo and traffic liability, as well as business liability.
Our lawyers have a wealth of experience in handling the most complex transportation disputes. We handle all aspects of maritime law, representing and advising charterers, insurance companies, fleet owners, and ship repairing companies in the following.
- Collision and Salvage
- Local and International Maritime Regulations
- Charter Party Disputes
- Cargo Claims
- Ship Building & Repair Contracts
- Pollution by oil or other substances
- Sale, purchase, leasing, mortgage and registration of ships.